With Christmas around the corner, we’ve created two quick and easy Christmas drinks that are sure to impress and put you in the Christmas spirit. While you may hesitate because these drinks require many ingredients, fret not! These are basic ingredients and Christmas staples that you may already have in your pantry.
Peppermint foam cold brew
Our take on a classic Christmas flavor is combining peppermint with Omni’s Black Cold Brew. If you have been wondering what’s another way of enjoying the black cold brew, look no further!
The peppermint foam is rich and creamy combined with our smooth and bright, black cold brew creates the perfect combination.
- 1 Bottle of Omni Black Cold Brew
- 1/4 cup Milk 3/4 cup
- Heavy Cream
- 3 Drops Peppermint extract
- 4 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
Optional: Sprinkles and Candy Cane to garnish
- Start with adding heavy cream, milk, 2-3 peppermint extract, sugar, and a pinch of salt. Using an electric whisk, mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Make peppermint syrup with a drop of peppermint extract and maple syrup
- Into a new mug, pour syrup first, shake your Omni Black Cold Brew and pour into syrup mix, Finally add the peppermint foam and garnish as you please!
If you have a sweet tooth, we recommend adding 4-5 tbsp of maple syrup to the peppermint syrup.
In no way, did we state these would be basic drinks but these ingredients are probably already in your kitchen with basic spices and other staple ingredients. No grocery run for this drink!
The nutmeg and cinnamon give this drink so much warmth and depth. It’s not overwhelmingly sweet and was relatively quick to make.
- Ground Nutmeg
- Ground Cinnamon
- Milk of your choice
- Omni Bev Coffee Beans of your choice (We used our Signature Blend)
- Brew 1 serving of coffee
- To a clean cup, add 1/2 cup of warm milk, about 2 tbsp of packed brown sugar, 1 tsp of nutmeg, 1 tsp of cinnamon. Use an electric whisk to combine until frothy.
- Add milk to the coffee and top off with whipped cream
Looking back, because our coffee beans are grown near volcanic soil and next to a cacao plantation, we should have used our Highland Premium Arabica Vietnamese Roasted Coffee with this Snickerdoodle Latte. Our Arabica beans have notes of vanilla and caramel which would have made this drink a little sweeter, but don’t take our word for it; use your favorite Omni coffee beans and try it out!